Celebrity Teacher Event - Gosford, 11 November 2016
Teacher Resilience & Wellbeing
** ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE ENDORSED BY THE BOARD OF STUDIES TEACHING & EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS NSW (BOSTES) **
6.3.2 Proficient Level - Contribute to collegial discussions and apply constructive feedback from colleagues to improve professional knowledge and practice
7.4.2 Proficient Level - Participate in professional and community networks and forums to broaden knowledge and improve practice
Celebrity Teacher gives you the confidence to bring your best self to the classroom and the staffroom. Now is the time to register in our Introductory Workshop: Teacher Resilience and Wellbeing and renew your commitment to prioritising self-care, collaboration and maintaining a sustainable life-work balance.
This event is targeted at beginning teachers (pre-service to 5 years). However, teachers at any stage of their career will benefit from the insights and activities in this workshop. Don’t wait, book today!
Celebrity Teacher draws on the latest research in teacher retention, resilience and wellbeing, and positive psychology. Each session will unpack some of the barriers that teachers experience at school.
As a result of this workshop you will:
• Be more confident bringing your best self to your professional role;
• Develop beliefs that support student success;
• Better regulate emotions under pressure so that behaviour management strategies can be accessed;
• Communicate with respect and assertiveness to maintain supportive relationships and goodwill;
• Connect authentically with students, staff and parents through empathic conversation;
• Return to school with renewed hope and optimism, pro-active coping strategies and an action plan focused on possibility.
Invest in your self today. Your $314 registration includes morning tea and lunch. Each participant receives a Celebrity Teacher Workbook with ongoing activities for self-directed learning. Price is exclusive of GST.
We make it easy for schools and teachers to share the investment with flexible payment options. See the booking form for details.
By attending an off-site professional learning experience you get away from the interruptions of school and have the chance to network with other beginning teachers with similar concerns to you. Be exposed to new ideas and approaches to teaching. Make connections to pool and share resources.
Check out our testimonials.
Celebrity Teacher not only helps beginning teachers survive, we promote sustained learning opportunities so that you can flourish!